Chinese suppliers dominate the supply chain for Apple's Vision Pro spatial computer, but US, Japanese, and South Korean suppliers control the critical components. Some subscribers have the option to save their log-in details to avoid entering them repeatedly. By checking the 'Save my User ID and Password' box in the log-in section, the password is saved on the user's computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Chinese Suppliers and the Vision Pro Supply Chain
1. Who dominates the supply chain for Apple's new Vision Pro spatial computer?
Chinese suppliers command most of the supply chain for Apple's Vision Pro spatial computer.
2. Is the Vision Pro supply chain exclusively made up of Chinese suppliers?
While Chinese suppliers make up the majority of the Vision Pro supply chain, there are also suppliers from the US, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan involved.
3. How many Chinese and Taiwanese manufacturers are rumored to be in the Vision Pro supply chain?
As of a rumor detailed in June 2023, there were 7 Chinese and 11 Taiwanese manufacturers listed in the Vision Pro supply chain.
4. Which company is rumored to be the exclusive supplier of the Vision Pro's 3D sensing components?
LG Innotek is rumored to be the exclusive supplier of Vision Pro's 3D sensing components.
5. Have any changes been reported regarding the partnership with suppliers for the Vision Pro?
Apple reportedly finished a process of no longer having an exclusive partnership with the Chinese supplier Luxshare as of March [Year not provided].
6. Where can I find more updates and information about the Vision Pro supply chain?
For the most recent updates and information, you can check out DIGITIMES Asia and related technology news websites such as MacRumors.
Please note that the information provided is based on the search results and content provided, which may not include the most current developments or the complete list of suppliers in the supply chain. For the latest details, refer directly to the linked articles and their respective publication dates.