a.i.m, a company in the pre-owned vehicle industry, has opened their first-ever vehicle reconditioning facility in Oxford, N.C. The facility is located in a former tobacco production facility and marks a new way to support the automotive supply chain. This development is significant for the wholesale auto industry, which has seen a shift towards tech-related fields.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the aim of the NC vehicle recon facility?
Answer: The aim of the NC vehicle recon facility is to simplify the used-car supply chain.
2. Where was the discussion about electric vehicles that included the NC vehicle recon facility held?
Answer: The discussion was held during the Auto Remarketing Podcast at Used Car Week.
3. What topics did Howard and Von Busch recap at the Auto Remarketing Podcast?
Answer: Howard and Von Busch recapped what the industry is doing in terms of electric vehicles.
4. How recent is the information regarding the NC vehicle recon facility?
Answer: The content was published 7 hours ago from the time it was mentioned in the search result.
5. What is the purpose of vehicle recon facilities in the context of the used-car supply chain?
Answer: While the specific details are not provided, generally, vehicle recon (reconditioning) facilities are established to prepare used cars for sale by repairing, servicing, and cleaning them, thus ensuring they meet certain standards before entering the market, which in turn streamlines the supply chain.
Since the search results provided include links but do not directly offer detailed content on the FAQ topic, the above answers are constructed with the available snippets and typical industry knowledge. For more comprehensive information, you would need to access the full content of the provided links.