NEOM and DSV have announced a $10 billion logistics joint venture to support the development of projects in NEOM, Saudi Arabia. The partnership will focus on providing logistics services for NEOM, including ground, sea, and air logistics. NEOM will hold 51% of the joint venture, while DSV will hold 49%. The venture is expected to create more than 20,000 job opportunities and boost the Saudi economy. Completion of the partnership is expected in Q2 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
NEOM and DSV's USD 10 billion logistics joint venture
1. What is the joint venture between NEOM and DSV?
NEOM and DSV have established a USD 10 billion logistics joint venture, aiming to provide a full suite of ground, sea, and air logistics services.
2. Who holds the majority stake in the joint venture?
NEOM holds 51% of the joint venture, while DSV holds the remaining 49%.
3. What is the purpose of the joint venture?
The joint venture aims to support the development of ambitious projects in NEOM, leveraging DSV's expertise in transport and logistics.
4. What services will the joint venture offer?
The joint venture will offer end-to-end supply chain management, development, and investments in transport and logistics assets.
5. What is the significance of the joint venture?
The joint venture will drive innovation, push commercialization of new technologies, and meet the unparalleled demand for construction logistics in NEOM.
For more information and details on NEOM and DSV's logistics joint venture, you can refer to the following links:
- DSV Press News: NEOM and DSV establish USD 10 billion logistics joint venture
- NEOM Newsroom: NEOM and DSV establish US$10 billion logistics joint venture
- GlobeNewswire: NEOM and DSV establish USD 10 billion logistics joint venture
- The Stat Trade Times: NEOM, DSV establish $10 billion logistics joint venture
- Morningstar: DSV, Neom Establish $10 Billion Logistics Joint Venture
- Reuters: Saudi mega-city NEOM sets up $10 bln JV with Denmark's DSV
- MarketWatch: DSV, Neom Establish $10 Bln Logistics Joint Venture
- Container News: NEOM, DSV establish US$10 billion logistics joint venture in Saudi Arabia
- Maritime Executive: DSV Enters $10B Logistics Joint Venture for Saudi Megaproject
- LinkedIn: DSV - Global Transport and Logistics on LinkedIn: NEOM and DSV establish USD 10 billion logistics