ParcelPal Logistics Inc. has acquired 20 electric delivery vehicles in the United States, with the goal of having 50% of their delivery fleet comprised of electric vehicles by the end of 2024, and fully electric by the end of 2026. The use of electric vehicles has resulted in increased productivity and saved approximately one hour per day on driver's routes. CEO Rich Wheeless sees this as a step towards efficiency and eco-friendliness. The company plans to add more electric vehicles to their fleet in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
ParcelPal Logistics Announces Adding 20 Electric Delivery Vehicles to its Fleet in the United States Increasing Productivity and Efficiency
1. What is the news about ParcelPal Logistics?
- ParcelPal Logistics has announced the addition of 20 electric delivery vehicles to its fleet in the United States, aiming to increase productivity and efficiency. [Source]
2. How many electric delivery vehicles is ParcelPal Logistics adding to its fleet?
- ParcelPal Logistics is adding 20 electric delivery vehicles to its fleet in the United States. [Source]
3. What is the purpose of adding electric delivery vehicles to ParcelPal Logistics' fleet?
- The addition of electric delivery vehicles is aimed at increasing productivity and efficiency for ParcelPal Logistics. [Source]
Source: ParcelPal Logistics Announces Adding 20 Electric Delivery Vehicles to its Fleet in the United States Increasing Productivity and Efficiency - Yahoo Finance